Det har bølget litt de siste ukene rundt den faglærte sveiseren Bjørgulv Braanen og hans kraftfulle personangrep på lederplass i Klassekampen tirsdag den 12. november 2013.
Vi har sett nærmere på både denne og andre lederartikler fra redaktørens hånd, samt vurdert Braanens samlede rolle i tåkeleggingen av kuppene i USA av november 1963 og september 2001. Klikk faksimilene nedenfor for å laste ned lesbare versjoner.
Alle kronikker forfattet av bokaktuelle Torstein Viddal.
Dette private opptaket av et sensurert intervju BBC gjorde med den danske kjemiprofessoren Niels Harrit fra Københavns Universitet onsdag 11. mai 2011 for BBCs manipulerende propagandafilm «9/11 Ten Years On» viser ikke bare hvor lite BBC-intervjueren Michael Rudin vet og forstår om det som skjedde på Manhattan den 11. september, men også hvor politisk indoktrinerende den britiske statskanalen opptrer i en så bitter og politisert strid som oppgjøret om sannheten om 9/11.
Professor Harrit eier og ødelegger her BBC, og det er sant å si merkelig at mannen fremdeles er i live og har to fungerende kneskåler, gitt den massive mafia av voldsforherligende NATO-politikere og spesialagenter han er opp imot.
Både BBCs «Conspiracy Road Trip»-episode om 9/11 og «Conspiracy Road Trip»-episoden om 7/7 bruker det samme glatte, sleipe, manipulerende PR-trikset: På en busstur med sammenraskede busspassasjerer som liksom skal representere henholdsvis 9/11-skeptikere og 7/7-skeptikere, lar de den kjekkeste mannen i den første episoden og den søteste jenta i den andre, være den av skeptikerne som liksom forandrer mening i løpet av bussturen som følge av reiselederens — den irske komikerens — «overbevisende» argumenter og iscenesettelser.
De andre busspassasjerene — som ikke ombestemmer seg og begynner å tro på det offisielle eventyret — fremstår som enten dumme eller stygge — eller begge deler:
Den søteste jenta her viser seg å være en pengelens skuespiller og fotomodell — Layla Randle-Conde — som i 2010 spilte inn mykpornoproduksjonen «Cam Girl». Kanskje hun også lot seg betale av NATO-kringkasteren BBC til å spille en rolle som søt 7/7-skeptiker som tar til fornuften i løpet av en busstur med en kjekk, irsk komiker?
Dette er altså NATO-krigspropaganda på det absolutt laveste lave. Og alle briter må selvsagt betale for å bli løyet til av sine egne lisensfinansierte statlige medier.
Vi har nøyaktig den samme propaganderende elendigheten her i Norge, med det avskyelige NRK, som aktivt støtter opp om dolkestøtslegendene mot muslimene og tåkelegger holocaustet på muslimene etter 9/11 og 7/7 — som omfatter et sted mellom 2 og 9 millioner drepte muslimer. Man skulle ikke tro det gikk an, men det gjør det åpenbart, og jeg oppfordrer derfor alle nordmenn som fortsatt har fjernsynsapparat til å gå til sivil ulydighet og nekte å betale TV-lisens av overbevisningsgrunner.
22/7 – or July 22nd – is viewed by many historians as the birthday of modern terrorism. On this day there was an attack carried out in 1946 by the militant terrorist right-wing Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. 91 people of various nationalities were killed and 46 were injured.
The leader of Irgun, Menachem Begin, would later (January 1974) go on television in the US, claiming to prominent journalist Russell Warren Howe that he was not just the father of terrorism in the Mideast, but «in the entire world». Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.
Begin would five years after the Howe interview go to Oslo, Norway, on December 10th, 1978 to receive his Nobel Peace Prize:
65 years to the day since Begin’s Jerusalem bombing, the Norwegian administrative HQ in Oslo is shocked by a 950 kilo ANFO-based fertiliser bomb that breaks shop windows for many square kilometers all through the Oslo downtown area.
You could read in some smaller local papers that the day was remembered for the King David Hotel bombing, but these were automatic «Today’s Date» columns taken from some database, and of course printed the night before the Oslo attack.
Using the words «Breivik» and «King David» we can extract from news databases the figures – 16 months after the attacks – for how many articles in Norwegian that have made the connection, in any way, between the two attacks on 22/7.
The number is 6. And most of these six articles are ridiculing either professors of peace and conflict studies Johan Galtung or Ola Tunander, or indeed, yours truly, for having the balls to even bring up the fact that 22/7 was an important date in modern terrorism.
The fact that the Irgun terrorist organisation was a zionist organisation, and that coincidentally Anders Behring Breivik also is a devoted zionist, would perhaps raise some eyebrows in the editing rooms of the major Norwegian newspapers, when they both attacked government buildings on the same day? But no. Breivik’s words in his manifesto: «So let us fight together with Israel, with our Zionist brothers against all anti-Zionists, against all cultural Marxists/multiculturalists.» were «clearly» the words of a madman, or so they said, for 9 long months, before the court decided he was not the slightest bit mad after all.
So there was clearly a cover-up by the mainstream media.
Other cover-ups were to follow suit.
The 22/7 Commission Report – released on August 13th, 2012 – completely fails to mention the reported fact that the DELTA force, the police anti-terror force, held a 5-day anti-terror and anti-massacre drill in the Oslo area from Monday 18th through Friday 22nd July 2011. The drill reportedly ended at 3 pm.
The DELTA force drill on the same day may have puzzled the Operation Leader and probably also other key persons, who were left wondering whether these events were «real world or exercise». Not including such an important factor, one that also was already revealed by Aftenposten and a host of other daily newspapers back in August 2011, is a bit of a scandal. But it gets even worse if the exclusion was intentional in an attempt to obfuscate an important part of the Police Trail.
We can easily imagine that knowledge of this DELTA drill was an important part of Breivik’s planning, execution and escape from Grubbegata on Friday afternoon 22nd July 2011.
Neither does the report mention the directing role of the NATO and its Gladio behind the terror of eg. the Bologna railway station bombing in 1980, and the Munich Oktoberfest Bombing the same year, both mentioned in the report, an omission that gives parliamentarians and other citizens who read the report a false and twisted picture of who has historically been behind terror in Europe since WW2.
I mentioned the Police Trail. So far, pursuing this trail has earned me the doubtful honour of being the author of the most expensive blog post in Norwegian history. A fine of roughly 5,500 pounds – and counting – as I understand, may be issued to me as a reward for my hard and mostly lonely work. However, these are things I cannot control.
A dubious trio in the Oslo Police Department seems to emerge from the pages of the 22/7 Commission Report. I shall name names, as these persons are highly suspect in their inability to defend Norway against the secondary attack – the Utøya massacre – of 22/7.
I would not release these names if this wasn’t such an enormous scandal in the middle of the worst terror attack against Norway since the second world war. I also would not carry out this investigative work if it wasn’t for the fact that our journalists and editors stopped working for truth in terrorism related cases a decade ago. I’m doing this to stop further terrorist attacks from the same band of criminals.
My suspects for sabotaging the police operation on 22/7 are first and foremost:
- Anders Snortheimsmoen, head of the DELTA force.
- Johan Fredriksen, chief of staff at the Oslo PD.
- Thor Langli, field commander (innsatsleder) on 22/7.
It is my view that these men should be investigated further, in depth, and that their testimonies to the 22/7 Commission should be released to politicians, researchers and the public at large. Keeping their testimonies secret deep inside some archive for 30 years may be dangerous and a risk to national and international security.
I cannot see that pursuing the Police Trail is wrong in any way. However, I can understand that the police doesn’t see it that way. Unfortunately, suspects are in no position to decide whether other people suspect them of wrongdoing. Or rather, they should not be.
Metaskeptic «Humanist» editor Didrik Søderlind on NRK1 TV about 22/7: «One of the reasons that I was quite sure Anders Behring Breivik wasn’t a part of a network and that he must have done it all by himself, is that we know that no Norwegian rightwing extremists can keep their mouths shut, so it had to be just one man.»
Now, there are several things to note in this argument from the editor of «Humanist», but let’s start with the most serious mistakes:
1) Even if ABB should have been all alone about it, we know he couldn’t keep his mouth shut. The ministry’s audio phonelog disappearing and even the note written about the threats by the operator vanishing, was due to solid cooperation, not a lack of talking. Same thing with the Utøya threats at the Hegnar Online politics forum, that disappeared in its entirety on Wednesday 20th July 2011.
2) The rightwing extremist, national zionist ABB in no way kept his mouth shut, rather, he boasted about his foreign network: «Breivik claims the persons who in total were behind some 50 attacks in Europe since WW2 are the members of this [anti-communist resistance] movement.» according to Dagbladet.
3) It’s typical of zionist editors to argue that a foreign network was impossible because Norwegian zionists were eager to talk (to try to be as categorical as these zionist editors themselves).
4) The «Humanist» editor’s absolute belief in absolutes, and in absolutely homogenous groups within the labels he makes for them, probably also explains how it’s possible for him to believe that neither the first Manhattan Project (the atomic bomb) nor the second (the WTC demolition) were possible to carry out, as «someone would have talked», and America’s super-duper-free journalists and editors are simply foaming at their mouths at the thought of revealing 9/11. Extremist zionists are human beings, too, and human beings have a tendency to be diverse as individuals. Some talk and some keep their mouths shut.
5) You can believe when you are in your church!
6) Why does editor Søderlind think the police are filed as suspects by the families who lost their loved ones in the terror attacks of 22/7?
Metaskeptiker og Humanist-redaktør Didrik Søderlind på NRK1 om 22/7: «En av grunnene til at jeg var ganske sikker på at Anders Behring Breivik ikke var del av et nettverk og at han måtte ha gjort det alene, er at vi vet at ingen norske høyreekstremister klarer å holde kjeft, så det måtte være bare én mann.»
Det er flere ting å merke seg ved Humanist-redaktørens resonnement, men la oss starte med det aller grøvste:
1) Selv om ABB skulle ha vært helt alene, vet vi at han ikke klarte å holde kjeft. At departementets lydlogg er forsvunnet og notatet operatøren skrev ned truslene på forduftet, skyldes solid samarbeid, og ikke mangel på kjeftbruk. Likeledes med Utøya-truslene på Hegnar Onlines politikkforum, som forsvant i sin helhet onsdag 20. juli 2011.
2) Den høyreekstreme nasjonalzionisten ABB holdt nettopp ikke kjeft, men trakk tvert imot frem sitt utenlandske nettverk: «Breivik hevder at personene som totalt står bak et 50-talls angrep i Europa siden 2. verdenskrig utgjør denne [antikommunistiske motstands]bevegelsen.» ifølge Dagbladet.
3) Det er typisk for zionistiske redaktører å argumentere med at et utenlandsk nettverk var umulig grunnet norske zionisters snakkesalighet (for forsøksvis å være like kategorisk som de zionistiske redaktørene).
4) Humanist-redaktørens absolutte tro på absolutter, og på absolutt ensartede grupperinger innenfor båsene han snekrer opp, forklarer trolig hvordan det også blir mulig for ham og hans likesinnede å tro at hverken det første Manhattanprosjektet (atombomben) eller det andre (WTC-sprengningen) var mulig å gjennomføre, fordi «noen ville ha plapret», og USAs superduperfrie journalister og redaktører bare sikler etter å avsløre 9/11. Ekstreme zionister er også mennesker, og mennesker har det med å være forskjellige som individer. Noen plaprer og noen holder kjeft.
5) Tro kan du gjøre i kjerka!
6) Hvorfor tror redaktør Søderlind politiet er anmeldt av de etterlatte etter terrorangrepet 22/7?
Norwegian only: Det eksakte sitatet i kontekst er fra det drøye minuttet 23:00-24:15 i dette klippet: [youtube]
Konspirasjoner skjer hele tiden, og verdenshistorien og nåtiden er full av sammensvergelser; folk som har snakket sammen, skjulte maktbindinger osv. Det som kjennetegner den typen konspirasjoner som det snakkes om her, det er jo disse enorme konspirasjonene som er allmektige, som aldri gjør feil, hvor ingen plaprer osv.
Det som er så veldig typisk med de konspirasjonene som skjer i virkeligheten, er at folk hopper av, de ljuger osv, ikke sant? En av grunnene til at jeg var ganske sikker på, da det kom frem, da folk snakket om at Anders Behring Breivik var del av et nettverk og sånn, så, nei, han må ha gjort det alene, for det vi vet om norske høyreekstremister, det er at ingen av dem klarer å holde kjeft. Ikke sant, det må ha vært én mann.
Sånn at det er det som er så typisk her. Men jeg skjønner veldig godt at konspirasjonsteorier slår an, fordi verden er et veldig uoversiktlig og rotete sted, og de tingene konspirasjonsteoriene tilbyr deg, det er jo ikke bare et ganske ordnet univers, som er sånn nesten manikeisk, at det er det gode mot det onde, og sånn, men de tilbyr deg en helt spesiell plass; du er den eneste som har gjennomskuet det, og så er du omgitt av horder av hjernevaskede sauer, eller sheeple, som ikke forstår noen ting.
Sometimes it can be more interesting to look for what’s NOT covered in a commission report after a major terror incident, than reading what’s actually there.
Those familiar with the 9/11 Commission Report, for example, will have noticed that the collapse of the skyscraper WTC7 – almost twice the hight of our own Oslo Plaza – isn’t mentioned with a single word in the report, that was published at the end of July 2004, almost 3 years after the event.
In Norway we ended up with a 22/7 Commission Report that doesn’t mention these three crucial elements:
1) The report doesn’t mention the fact that Vaalstua farm was rented from a [?convicted NOKAS bank robber, an accomplice in the NOKAS robbery of 2004, or that it was this convicted felon?] who recently had used Vaalstua as a cannabis farm.
2) The report also doesn’t mention the reported fact that the DELTA force, the police anti-terror force, held a 5-day anti-terror and anti-massacre drill in the Oslo area from Monday 18th through Friday 22th July 2011. The drill reportedly ended at 3 pm.
Both of these bits of information are absolutely highly relevant to the solving of this case, and they should therefore have been included in the report.
Of all places, Breivik chooses to rent a farm in Rena, not far from the main Army base in Southern Norway, and also the home base of the Telemark Batallion, and from a former grower of cannabis (at the farm) and [?convicted robber from the NOKAS robbery?], where a policeman was shot dead. Maybe not the ideal place for someone who wants to hide away and do his thing without interrupting visits from nosy police patrols? But what do we know.
The DELTA force drill on the same day may have puzzled the Operation Leader and probably also other key persons, who were left wondering whether these events were «real world or exercise». Not including such an important factor, one that also was already revealed by Aftenposten and a host of other dayly newspapers back in August 2011, is a bit of a scandal. But it gets even worse if the exclusion was intentional in an attempt to obfuscate an important part of the Police Trail.
We can easily imagine that knowledge of this DELTA drill was an important part of Breivik’s planning, execution and escape from Grubbegata on Friday afternoon 22nd July 2011.
3) Neither does the report mention the directing role of the NATO and its Gladio behind the terror of eg. the Bologna railway station bombing in 1980, and the Munich Oktoberfest Bombing the same year, both mentioned in the report, an omission that gives parliamentarians and other citizens who read the report a false and twisted picture of who has historically been behind terror in Europe since WW2.
Under the cover of a 5-day terror drill for the DELTA troops from Monday July 18th to Friday July 22nd 2011, Zionist operatives from Mossad, NATO, Gladio, Stay Behind rig a van with explosives at government HQ in central Oslo, thwart all terror alarm routines and commence the terror with a massacre against anti-Zionist youth at the summer camp on Utøya with 2-5 shooters. DELTA terror police and local police arrive late by car with no boat, no helicopters, no maps, no GPS, asking civilians for the way to Utøya, but not for spare boats on a day of terror and an ongoing massacre.
As patsy or fall guy, long time armchair Zionist madman Anders Behring Breivik is chosen as a volunteer, and a false Facebook profile and Manifest is concocted for him by a team of writers and copy-pasters. Behring Breivik is kept out of sight for the public 24/7 allegedly for fear of him sending coded messages to other cells. Several surviving swimmers from the island are arrested by local police and brought into custody, among them one of the witnesses who testified to the press about more than one gunman on Utøya.
The message thus sent to anyone who’s not stupid and proud of it is along these lines (from Winter Patriot):
You will go along with the program. You will send your troops where we tell you, you will buy foreign products regardless of ethical considerations, you will stop supporting the vermin we are trying to eradicate, and under no circumstances will you threaten anyone.
Otherwise we will bomb your offices and kill your children.
We will do it on a famous anniversary, but it in such a way that no direct evidence leads back to us.
We will do it in a way that shows your police are thoroughly compromised and no use to you at all. We will do it in a way that exacerbates tensions between Christians and Moslems. And we will do it in a way that lends credibility to those who would trash the best features of your open, democratic society.
We will cover our tracks with a lame distraction which will confirm quite clearly — to those with eyes to see — that the entire world’s «news» media are in our pocket. And most of your friends and neighbors — including many who should know better — will play along with it, if they show any interest at all.
And then … ah, yes: then we will rejoice in your grief!